Friday, May 23, 2008

My declaration

Love represents a range of emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection. Love can refer to a variety of different feelings, attitudes, and attraction. As a huge concept, romance is a strong feeling towards another person. The limited conception of romance, however, accomplishes different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love. Love in its various forms acts as a major subject of interpersonal relationships and to its central psychological importance. It is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
I chose this concept because romance is the true identity of our love. It brings out my true self and helps me have a good understanding on the concept of romance. Romance is a celebration of the life we live as part of a couple. It makes me do things that I couldn’t possibly have imagined to do otherwise. It shows who I am and reminds me of the role I have to play in a relationship. I define romance as the appreciation of two people who are commemorating the fortunate coincidence that they found each other.

“There are three possible parts to a date, of which at least two must be offered: entertainment, food, and affection. It is customary to begin a series of dates with a great deal of entertainment, a moderate amount of food, and the merest suggestion of affection. As the amount of affection increases, the entertainment can be reduced proportionately. When the affection IS the entertainment, we no longer call it dating. Under no circumstances can the food be omitted.”

No comments: